In the Heart of Paso Robles
Reserve wines, wine & food pairings, cavern tours, barrel tastings & more!
Visit us or enjoy selected tasting-to-go experiences from the comfort of your own home.
Open Daily | 10am-5pm
Reservations recommended to ensure availability - Please call for groups of 6+ guests
All wine & food services will be seated - No outside food permitted
Wine & Food Pairing
Available Daily | 10am-4pm
Excite your taste buds with our award-winning wines and gourmet menu prepared by Chef Mike Learned. Includes five Cavern Select tastings expertly paired with five seasonal dishes.
$35 Members | $50 Non-Members
**May contains nuts, dairy, pork & seafood. Please let us know prior to your visit if you have any allergies.
Enjoy our Winter lineup of five, award-winning Cavern Select wines.
Complimentary for Members | $20 Non-Members
- FLIGHTS OF 5 WINES
- $20 per person
- Complimentary for Cavern Club Members
- Waived with 2 bottle purchase
- WINES BY THE GLASS
- Red Wines | $16
- White Wines | $14
- BOTTLE SERVICE
- Prices vary by varietal
- Please request menu for current selections
Estate Vineyard Tour
- Begin with a taste of our featured Cavern Select Sparkling Grenache and learn about the history of Robert Hall Winery and the current state of the vintage.
- We will then explore our estate with stops in the Bench and Monahan vineyards where we will delve into Paso Robles as a region and our exciting new regenerative farming practices program.
- Guests will finish the tour with a private seated tasting and paired accompaniments created by Chef Michael.
2 hours | $75 per person (max. 5 people)
A La Carte Menu
Available Daily | 10am-4pm
- WATERMELON CAPRESE SALAD | $11
Slices of juicy seedless watermelon layered with fresh mozzarella and garden-fresh basil, drizzled with a balsamic reduction and fresh cracked pepper and sea salt.
- BBQ CHICKEN FLAT BREAD | $15
Warm crisp flat bread brushed with our tangy GSM BBQ sauce and topped with fresh mozzarella, raw cheddar, pickled red onions, and Mary’s organic free-range chicken, finished with a micro cilantro garnish.
- CRISPY PORK BELLY BANH MI • $15
Kurabuta pork belly served on warm French bread layered with pickled heirloom carrots,
fresh cilantro, shaved watermelon radish, and cucumber, all drizzled with a sriracha aioli.
Served with a side of duck fat French fries.
- TRIO OF VEGETABLE KEBABS | $12
A blend of mushrooms, bell pepper, summer squash and heirloom tomatoes sprinkled with our curry seasoning. Served with warm naan and house tzatziki.
- CUBANO | $15
Slow braised Kurobuto pork on local French bread with prosciutto and Gruyère cheese with a spicy mustard and housemade dill pickles. Served with a side of duck fat French fries.
- WAGYU SLIDERS | $15
A trio of wagyu beef sliders served on a brioche bun with housemade Chardonnay and sundried tomato jam, thick sliced bacon, raw cheddar cheese and Babe Farm baby arugula. Served with a side of duck fat French fries.
- CHEESE & CHARCUTERIE BOARD | $25
A variety of cheeses, paired meats, nuts and dried fruits.
Health & Safety Regulations
Please maintain social distancing of 6' at all times.
Please adhere to all health recommendations put forth by the CDC regarding hand washing, face coverings, covering your cough, etc.
Masks are required except when seated at your reserved table.
If you or someone you've been in contact with has been sick or experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, we ask that you do not visit us at this time.
If you are at risk or do not feel comfortable visting the tasting room, we understand and recommend you continue to use our daily pick up options.