We are thrilled to welcome back our Robert Hall Winery Friends and Family!
For the safety of our employees and guests, operations are a little different. Please read below on what to expect.
- Open Thursday - Sunday, 12pm-5pm
- Reservations are required until further notice.
- No shows or cancellations within 24 hours will be charged a $20 per person fee.
- Groups are limited to 6 people.
- Guests must be 21 and over.
- Dogs (except service animals) are not permitted at this time.
- Cavern Tours are temporarily closed.
- All wine & food services will be seated.
- Friday Night Concerts are Live Stream only until further notice. Sorry, no in person concerts.
Health & Safety Regulations
- Please maintain social distancing of 6' at all times.
- Please adhere to all health recommendations put forth by the CDC regarding hand washing, face coverings, covering your cough, etc.
- Masks are required except when seated at your reserved table.
- If you or someone you've been in contact with has been sick or experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, we ask that you do not visit us at this time.
- If you are at risk or do not feel comfortable visting the tasting room, we understand and recommend you continue to use our daily pick up options.
- Flights of 5:
- $15 per person
- Complimentary for Cavern Club Members
- Waived with 2 bottle purchase
- Wines by the Glass
- Frose: $10.00 (Fri-Sun)
- Red Wines: $14.00
- White Wines: $12.00
- Bottle Service
- Prices vary by varietal. Please ask to see a menu for current selections.
*While supplies last
- The Spirit - $25 Assortment of four Italian cured meats and four cheeses, bacon-apricot jam, candied nuts, dried fruit, gherkins, grapes, baby carrots, creamy basil dip and crostini. Serves 2-4.
The Reward - $25
Assortment of 6 cheeses, chocolate bacon, chocolate kettle chips, chocolate strawberries and assorted berries, and bacon-apricot jam. Serves 2-4.
The Legend - $20
Chicken salad sandwich prepared in a light curry-aioli with golden raisins, granny smith apples, red onions & baby arugula. Cold Mediterranean couscous salad with roasted red peppers, carrots, celery, green onions & feta cheese in a basil vinaigrette & chips. Serves 1-2.
The Founder - $20
Assortment of four Italian cured meats, provolone cheese, rosemary aioli, tomato slices & baby arugula. Served with sliced sourdough, a side of cold Mediterranean couscous salad with roasted red peppers, carrots, celery, green onions & feta cheese in a basil vinaigrette, pita chips Serves 1-2.
Prepared daily by The Patio Kitchen