In the Heart of Paso Robles
Reserve wines, wine & food pairings, cavern tours, barrel tastings & more!
Visit us or enjoy selected tasting-to-go experiences from the comfort of your own home.
Open Daily | 10am-5pm
Reservations recommended to ensure availability - Please call for groups of 6+ guests
All wine & food services will be seated - No outside food or drinks permitted
Dogs welcome on our Patio
Wine & Food Pairing
Available Wednesday-Sunday | 11am-3:00pm
Excite your taste buds with our award-winning wines and gourmet menu prepared by Chef Mike Learned. Includes Cavern Select tastings expertly paired with seasonal dishes.
$35 Members | $49 Non-Members
Reservations for this experience must be made 4 hours in advance
**May contains nuts, dairy, pork & seafood. Please let us know prior to your visit if you have any allergies.
Available Daily | 10:30am-4:30pm
Enjoy our line up of award-winning Cavern Select wines.
Complimentary for Members | $25 Non-Members
Enjoy your time with us by experiencing a tour of our beautiful Cavern and estate grounds. Your tour begins in the tasting room, where you will be greeted with an exclusive Cavern Select Wine. Your personal tour guide will escort you around the estate discussing the history of Robert Hall winery and the Paso Robles AVA. The tour continues into our Cavern where we will discuss our barrel program, winemaking, and you'll sample a selection of two wines straight from barrel. Your tour will finish in the tasting room as a private seated tasting paired with a selection of cheeses and charcuterie.
- Reservations for this experience must be made 24hrs in advance
- Must be 21+
- 1.5 hours, $75 per person
- $25 deposit per person
- Pets are not allowed on this experience
Estate Vineyard Tour
Temporarily unavailable due to seasonality. Tours will begin again in Spring. Contact the tasting room for further details.
- Learn about the history of Robert Hall Winery and the current state of the vintage.
- We will then explore our estate with stops in the Bench and Monahan vineyards where we will delve into Paso Robles as a region and our exciting new regenerative farming practices program.
- Guests will finish the tour with a private seated tasting in the Monahan Vineyard and paired accompaniments created by Chef Michael.
- 2 hours | $75 per person (max. 5 people)
- $25 deposit per person
- WINE FLIGHT
- $25 per person
- Complimentary for Cavern Club Members
- Waived with 2 bottle purchase
- WINES BY THE GLASS
- Red Wines | $16
- White Wines | $14
- BOTTLE SERVICE
- Prices vary by varietal
- Please request menu for current selections
A La Carte Menu
Available Wednesday-Sunday | 11am-4pm
- FALL SQUASH SALAD • $18
Locally grown Green Kale, Roasted Butternut Squash, Candied Walnuts with Spiced Goat Cheese, and a burnt sugar vinaigrette
- ARTISAN GRILLED CHEESE & SUNDRIED TOMATO BISQUE | $17
Cave aged Gruyere & Central Coast Holy Cow Swiss on toasted French bread served with a house blended Sundried Tomato Bisque with garlic chive oil. Add Italian Cured Ham | $19
- HARVEST MUSHROOM TRUFFLE BURGER • $22
Chef’s seasoned blend of Brisket, ground sirloin, and ground chuck, topped with roasted Shitake and Maitake mushrooms, black Truffle aioli, and micro greens on toasted ciabatta.
- CHEESE & CHARCUTERIE BOARD | $25
A variety of cheeses, paired meats, nuts and dried fruits.
Health & Safety Regulations
Please maintain social distancing of 6' at all times.
Please adhere to all health recommendations put forth by the CDC regarding hand washing, face coverings, covering your cough, etc.
Masks are required indoors, except when seated at your reserved table.
If you or someone you've been in contact with has been sick or experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, we ask that you do not visit us at this time.
If you are at risk or do not feel comfortable visting the tasting room, we understand and recommend you continue to use our daily pick up options.