We are thrilled to welcome back our Robert Hall Winery Friends and Family!
Seeing that we are currently limited to outside seating, we understand weather and high winds may be a factor. We aim to make your experience as comfortable as possible given the circumstances. Thank you!
Reservations may be cancelled in the event of rain. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For the safety of our employees and guests, operations are a little different. Please read below on what to expect.
- Open Daily, 10am-5pm
- Reservations are recommended to ensure availability
- Groups are limited to 6 people.
- Guests must be 21 and over.
- Cavern Tours are temporarily closed
- All wine & food services will be seated
Health & Safety Regulations
- Please maintain social distancing of 6' at all times.
- Please adhere to all health recommendations put forth by the CDC regarding hand washing, face coverings, covering your cough, etc.
- Masks are required except when seated at your reserved table.
- If you or someone you've been in contact with has been sick or experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, we ask that you do not visit us at this time.
- If you are at risk or do not feel comfortable visting the tasting room, we understand and recommend you continue to use our daily pick up options.
- Flights of 5:
- $15 per person
- Complimentary for Cavern Club Members
- Waived with 2 bottle purchase
- Wines by the Glass
- Frose: $10.00 (Fri-Sun)
- Red Wines: $14.00
- White Wines: $12.00
- Bottle Service
- Prices vary by varietal. Please ask to see a menu for current selections.
*While supplies last
- The Spirit - $25
- Assortment of Italian cured meats and cheeses served with seasonal accompaniments and crispy crostinis. Serves 2-4.
The Reward - $25
Assortment of cheeses along with sweet and salty chocolate dipped seasonal accompaniments. Serves 2-4.
Prepared daily by The Patio Kitchen