Robert Hall Winery Tasting Experiences
Start your New Year off right by enjoying Robert Hall's award-winning wines.
Enjoy a tasting experience you won't forget featuring 5 reserve wines. Or savor our new wine and food pairing experience created by Chef Mike Learned. Appreciate these two tasting experiences outside on our beautiful property!
You can also enjoy these tasting experiences from the comfort of your own home by taking them to go!
We are thrilled to welcome back our Robert Hall Winery Friends and Family!
- Open Daily, 10am-5pm
- Reservations are recommended to ensure availability
- Groups are limited to 6 people
- All wine & food services will be seated
- With the addition of our new culinary experience, our new chef requests that no outside food be permitted
Wine & Food Pairing
Our award winning line-up, with a gourmet menu prepared by Chef Mike Learned will be sure to excite your taste buds. Includes five Cavern Select tastings expertly paired with five seasonal dishes.
$34 Members | $49 Nonmembers
Avaliable from 10am-4pm | Wednesday-Sunday
**Contains nuts, dairy, pork and seafood. Please let us know prior to your visit if you have an allergies to these.
- Flights of 5:
- $20 per person
- Complimentary for Cavern Club Members
- Waived with 2 bottle purchase
- Wines by the Glass
- Red Wines: $14.00
- White Wines: $12.00
- Bottle Service
- Prices vary by varietal. Please ask to see a menu for current selections.
Estate Vineyard Tour
Your experience will begin with a taste of our featured Cavern Select Sparkling Grenache and discussion of the history of Robert Hall Winery and the current state of the vintage. We will explore the rest of the estate with stops in the Bench and Monahan vineyards where we will delve into Paso Robles as a region and our exciting new regenerative farming practices program. Guests will finish the tour with a private seated tasting and paired accompaniments created by Chef Michael.
2 hours, $75 per person (max 5 people)
A La Carte Menu
Available Wednesday - Sunday 10am-4pm
- Berry & Blood Orange Salad - $10
- Locally grown butter lettuce drizzled with house-made blood orange and olive oil vinaigrette, topped with Santa Maria sliced strawberries, slivered almonds, and artisan goat cheese.
- Spicy Winery Chicken $8
- Roasted organic free-range chicken legs coated in our signature Cabernet hot sauce and served with a buttermilk dill aioli
- Cubano $15
- Slow braised Kurobuto pork on local French bread with prosciutto and Gruyère cheese with a spicy mustard and house made dill pickles. Served with a side of duck fat french fries
- Wagyu Sliders $15
- A trio of wagyu beef sliders served on a brioche bun with house made Chardonnay and sun-dried tomato jam, thick sliced bacon, raw cheddar cheese and Babe Farm baby arugula. Served with a side of duck fat french fries
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board $25
- A variety of cheeses, paired meats, nuts and dried fruits
Cavern Tour & Barrel Tasting
Enjoy your time with us by experiencing a tour of our beautiful Cavern and Winery. Your tour will begin in the tasting room, where you will be greeted with a Cavern Select Wine, made available only at the Robert Hall Winery. From there we will go directly into our Barrel Room, where we will discuss the history of the winery, sample a selection of 4 wines straight from barrel, and discover the fine process of making Robert Hall wine.
Must be 21+
1.5 hours, $55 per person (max 8 people)
Seeing that we are currently limited to outside seating, we understand weather and high winds may be a factor. We aim to make your experience as comfortable as possible given the circumstances. Thank you!
Reservations may be cancelled in the event of rain. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For the safety of our employees and guests, operations are a little different. Please read below on what to expect.
Health & Safety Regulations
Please maintain social distancing of 6' at all times.
Please adhere to all health recommendations put forth by the CDC regarding hand washing, face coverings, covering your cough, etc.
Masks are required except when seated at your reserved table.
If you or someone you've been in contact with has been sick or experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, we ask that you do not visit us at this time.
If you are at risk or do not feel comfortable visting the tasting room, we understand and recommend you continue to use our daily pick up options.